Thread: Turin
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 09:09 PM

Mallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavmd View Post
Biggest Egyptian museum outside Egypt I believe, plus there used to be an English bar there where the locals are easily impressed at pool. I also found it easy to get tickets for the football despite it being thd Turin derby
As I recall the Italian police took quite a liking to you at the ground.