View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 12:40 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I know it wouldn't happen for very obvious reasons, but it would almost in footballing terms be in their best interests to have a Balkans football league rather than each countries own separate league.

Someone did say that the club teams won't ever be good enough to challenge and of course they won't. You only have to see how poorly clubs like Dinamo Zagreb and Maribor get on in Europe to tell that the Leagues just aren't good enough or competitive enough.
I'd move over there for a year just to follow a Balkans league, what chaos that would bring every match
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni