Thread: depression
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 07:42 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
Dear I'm heading down the hill once again.
I hate my job I received temporary promotion but the funding for the project was withdrawn and I'm back on the hamster wheel again. I also disagree with the organisation I work for and feel dirty knowing I'm working for a government that I not only fundamentally disagree with but are incompetent.
I can't leave my job as I have a family to support.
Feel utterly trapped and want to run away but know where ever I end up I will still wake up as myself and that's the person I really need to get away from.
It's been a long time since so felt like this but I'm begining to think that guy at East Croydon on Monday had the right idea
I have just this minute replied about some comment you made on the Brexit thread but this is so much more important. Health is king and you must get that supported. Anxiety/Depression is wide spread. You owe it to yourself and your family to change your life. Do something to change your life style for a start..Running, Bird watching or whatever may help. What would you do that would give you the income to support your family. Any other career changes at work? I hope you have talked to your wife and family.

Talking will get you the other side but irrespective you owe it to your wife and family not to do anything stupid.

Not sure that being on here or as a Palace fan is very good for you.
ps Breathing exercises are good for you.