View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 07:26 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
Tough ******* shit if you've borrowed beyond your means. ****s me of when people are stupid, then those of us who are careful with our finances have to foot the bill.

I could've borrowed 400k last time I moved, but we didn't need more than 3 bedrooms or want to have mortgage payments that stretched us, so we stuck at 130k. I also have a 10-year fixed rate that I took out 5 months ago.

If a couple of % on the interest rate screws you I have no sympathy whatsoever.

I am in a similar position whoever we are lucky first time buyers have no option they are having to take 35 year mortgages and really stretching themselves to buy. Still as long as you are in a good position **** everyone who isn't nice attitude
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal