Thread: Jeremy Corbyn
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2018, 09:00 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Don't think so.

I've always supported Israel's right to exist - it's been there my whole life, for Christ's sake. My first wife spent a lot of time in Tel Aviv and I remember bombs being launched from Iraq into that city. frightening.

But if I was to point out that the treatment of Palestinians and the grabbing of land and the Jewish only laws had a whiff of fascism about them - then I am in breach of the code and anti-Semitic.

To me, THAT is the worrying nonsense here.
But you are still free to criticise Israel for their policies against the Palestinians.

Your post also said that if you did wholly support Israel you were therefore anti-semitic. I am unsure if you agree with this or are simply making a comment that the IHRA definition of anti-semitism results in this conclusion.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org