Thread: Ian Evans
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 07:35 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWLYWLYAWYPWF came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
August 30th 1975 attn 13,713.We were top of div 3 at the time.Nothing wrong with my memory.
We had just beaten them 6-1 on aggregate in the old league cup 2 leg format as well if my memory serves me correctly.