Thread: Ian Evans
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
My first game at Selhurst I think - Malcolm Allison the manager?
Yep.We were running away with the league until the Cup got in the way and it all went tits up.For a young kid like me those drawn home games at the end of the season when we battered teams and couldn't score were heartbreaking.Remember Peter Taylor missing that crucial penalty home to Millwall?