View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 05:31 PM

JB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJB's ghost : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
A 1st team coach is due...who will it be?

Gary Neville

That was my guess too. Gary worked for Roy with Ray Lewington in the England set-up for nearly four years. Of course, he has his coaching badges and I would think he would like another attempt after Valencia. Being only 42, he will balance the ages of Roy and Ray.