View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watched a couple of movies at the weekend.
The polar express – a bit disappointed with this one. I thought it was going to be a funny animation like other recent movies. But this movie starring Tom Hanks was a bit boring.
5/10 not that much for adults in my opinion.

The jacket – a fairly standard thriller, a whodunit about mental hospital abuse, the Gulf War, and time travel..
4/10 didn’t get my full attention.

Vera Drake – had high hopes for this one, as the critics loved it. But didn’t connect that well with the script/actors. Didn’t even get that much sympathy for Vera Drake!
5/10

Battle Royal II – Kind of liked the first one. But this was too similar and repetitive.
3/10.
Bad movie weekend in other words..
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0