View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
It about the youth structure. Bringing on the youngsters and how year after year they manage it. And yes how do you know we are going to overspend in the top flight as we have not been in it for 34 years. Thats the thing I don't understand Bloom spent £140 million on the playing side to get us here and just 1 season gets us £170 million. But you become a premier league team and make a loss then unless you plan a sugar daddy model how do you hope to get the money back?
I don't know you are going to overspend and I couldn't care less either way, but do you really think your present squad can survive in the PL? Genuine question, are Brighton not a sugar daddy model then? He has built your ground, covered your losses year on year, built the academy, paid for players and their wages all out of his own pocket. Sounds like a sugar daddy model to me