View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 05:25 PM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
MAXIMUM WAGER ALERT !

Been searching high and low for some value bets this weekend, and I think i've found a couple.

Bolton V Blackburn
Blackburn are just about to turn the corner. The arrival of Hakan Sukur seems to have bucked up the idea's of Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke. They are a good bet to win the game out-right, but the 5/1, minus a goal on the handicap, seems to me to be a silly price. I've been trying to get on at 2.85, 2.9, and 3.0 on Betfair on a staright match bet, but i'm not too confident i'll be able to. I did ask for it last Sunday, but no joy.

Crewe V Mansfield
The second bet this weekend, is again on the handicap. Mansfield have leaked over 50 goals in the league this season. Even Adebola could score against them ! Crewe have played them twice this season at Field Mill, and have won 4-0 and 5-0. Rob Hulse is one of the leagues top scorers, and with Dean Ashton coming into a bit of form, they are a good wager. Get on Crewe, minus a goal, at 11/10.

Another bet you should look at this weekend, in a Lucky 15 maybe. Cardiff, Crewe, Blackburn, and Middlesbrough.

The odds for my naps are both available with Totalbet.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?