View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:45 AM

MonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMonsterMunch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Not that I don't believe you, but is this being reported anywhere?

Personally not seen any other news of this new injury recently. There was talk about 6 weeks back of a second injury, which I believe is the one that actually has been the long one.
Yes Roy said he picked a minor injury at Chelsea. Was due to train with Chelsea u23's but this had to be put back. Roy did intimate after the Chelsea game he could return. We desperately need some creativity, I hope he comes back all cylinders firing. Got to have your doubts for how long though, seems fragile.