View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Promoting a business

Thought id ask in here before doing it and getting banned!

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.