View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 04:57 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Thought id ask in here before doing it and getting banned!

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!
Blag it tell bbs Speroni or Wickham (lives locally ) are coming to your open day or something and put it General Palace Discussion and job done
Good luck with this and given your covering Orpington and surrounding areas means this is a good place to start as it's a big big Palace area