Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Man utd Home
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 01:16 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Time to give the guys we signed a run out i think

Hennessey

Wan-Bissaka Jach Delaney Pva

Lee Rakip Riedewald Nya Kirby

Benteke Sorloth

No doubt some of you will think i am mad but lest rest some players ahead of some winable games and lets see what the players we bought in have to offer for the fight ahead and lets be honest we are not gonna beat utd even with the team we had out today

Benteke should also donate his wages to charity until he scores again
If we fielded that team in any PL fixture I'd expect us to get docked points.