View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:11 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
I'm about stumped with this one. The only thing bugging me you said the other non sold out games were available and that sounds like its the main ticket page where no bundles are available. Bundles are under 'Season Tickets' and this should have only two options showing on the page and the season ticket option. The bundles are only available on this page below. The main ticket page only has the single ticket standalone matches of which Brighton is not available yet so blanked out but Leicester is.

I Apologise PP if I'm sounding a bit patronising with that, its not meant.
That's fine mate, no worries, yeah, I tried the Bundles and Season Tickets first and only got the More Info option for Brighton/Leicester, whereas for Brighton/WBA it's okay (but I can't get to the WBA game). Was looking at the non sold out games to see if I was restricted elsewhere. Have e-mailed the Box Office to see what they say. Cheers.
"Thatís the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."