Thread: Ipad Pro
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Has anybody got one of these?
I know they have branded it a laptop killer, but how does it actually compare in real life? Just using the basics such as word, power point etc

Cheers.
I bought mine mainly for drawing etc. (hobby) and then just normal stuff. I really like it but the 'normal size is a more practical size in most situations - other than drawing really. So very happy.

Don't have any real experience these days with the office products. I just do those on PC and no need to do it on the move these days.

Edit - thinking about it - not sure how big it is - it's the bigger one. I should have made more of a point about the 'pen' action which really is far more like real drawing now in terms of how it responds and how it detects where the 'nib' is. It's how I always expected it might be rather than the disappointing thing I had seen before.

Last edited by Martin H; 24-08-2017 at 11:14 PM.