View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 05:23 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
It has to be said you had some very 'special' fans there last night. One black haired 40-something bloke mouthing off all game at us had eyes that were so close together he looked like a flounder. I don't suppose anyone on here was on the far right side (as you face the pitch) of your lot?
Considering I had the dubious previlege of having to join the line of your curious collection of NS wannabee hoolies queing for the train at Brighton Station, you really should be very careful about challenging the intellect or appearance of any Palace supporters.

Your mob would blend in seamlessly at Twickenham, with a jug of Pimms in one hand a nice sweater tied around the neck.

Stand or Fall indeed,