Thread: Wayne Hennessey
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 09:22 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I was in row seven of the Holmesdale lower. Mad view from there, but perfect for the controversial incidents of this game.
About 80% Jules's fault - admittedly, a couple of the defenders could have done better. Dann was surprised and disconcerted to receive the ball (because it was a very bad choice to make).
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to absolve Speroni of any blame, but the pussy footing around that led to us initially coughing up possession & then everyone switching off smacked of Palace awaiting the half time whistle.
Niasse was like Jerome hunting down the ball which created his goal too.

Edit - As an aside, it's a shame I didn't know you were over for the match. I would have happily met up with you in a pub before the match to throw a drink in your face.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 20-11-2017 at 09:25 PM.