View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Given I don't get to SP much and nearly all my Palace games have been / are away, I've got too many stories to recount

But Grimsby 5-2 and Lincoln 1-0 defeats stick out somewhat