View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Probationary User

Colinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsColinchapel2 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
There's so many to choose from!
The 9-0 at Anfield, obviously, although the FA Cup semi-final at Villa Park more than compensated.
Losing 5-1 at Millwall late in the 1967/68 season, one of the very few times I've left a Palace game early and I missed the Palace goal
Drawing 1-1 at Cardiff last game of the season and getting relegated to the 3rd Division
Losing 2-1 to Leicester at Wembley in the Play-Off final
But my personal "favourite" is losing at Barnsley in the Simon Jordan era, a cold, wet windy night with a performance so dire that travelling fans were offered a refund on their tickets.