Thread: AFL 2017
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me thinks the supposed Richmond Army is in for one hell of a shock on Saturday when 30K plus Adelaide fans turn up.

30K away fans in our football terms is probably equal to 50K home fans.

I reckon the MCG could actually be Adelade centric on Saturday. I do realise only 17K or so Adelaide fans can actually get in.

I've been to Adelaide quite a few times with MV and the locals are probably the closest thing to UK type supporters you'll get in Aus. They may even have the gumption to chant like a proper football crowd.

It's going to be an interesting finals day.