Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Huddersfield (away)
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:45 PM

LuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Drop Luka and who is competent enough to take our penalties? ok he has not been at his best in a couple of games, but is still our best if not our only true midfield holding player. If we were to drop any of our players that have been off form this season then we would probably only be left with about THREE players that would warrant their places, surely if there is a player that needs to be "rested" then it's Benteke and that would be for his own benefit to take him out of the firing line.
The one i would feel sorry for dropping would be McArthur as he does not deserves it but would be purely for tactical reasons for a change in the system, yesterday showed we were far too easily exposed and gave away possession for then to counter attack, this has got to change and i feel only a 4-2-3-1 would give us a better balance.
This is what i would go with for the next game and give it a chance to bed in.

.................................................. Hennessey......................................... ..........

.........AWB.......................Tomkins........ ..............Sakho...............PVA............. ....

......................................Luka........ ..........Meyer................................... ....

..........Zaha..........................Kouyate... ......................Townsend.................... ...

.................................................. ....Ayew.......................................... ......