Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Huddersfield (away)
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 06:25 PM

Palace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We have a hole in our midfield when we don’t play Kouyate or Meyer in a 4-4-2. The problem is, I believe Meyer to be better in the centre, but if we play him there, then we have an issue at LM. Personally, I think it’s time to revert to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.

Guiata
Wan-Bissaka - Tomkins - Sakho - van Aanholt
Milivojevic
McArthur - Meyer
Townsend - - - Sorloth - - - Zaha

Hennessey, Ward, Kelly, Kouyate, Schlupp, Ayew, Benteke

OR

Guiata
Wan-Bissaka - Tomkins - Sakho - van Aanholt
Milivjovic - Kouyate
Townsend - Meyer - Zaha
Sorloth