View Single Post
Old 27-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Halftime Gold
Shoguns injury looked nasty from the gif I saw, pretty routine leg takedown by Coleman but somehow while trying to break his fall Shogun's elbow badly twisted to the side. There was chaos after that aswell with Coleman pushing the ref away when he stepped in to stop it then Silva and Baroni getting into the ring with blows suposidly exchanged.

At least Pride seem to have found themselves a new top level heavyweight in Overeem. Will be interesting to see the match as like I said I think it was only his lack of condictioning that held him back at 205 and surely having to cut as much weight as he did at that level had to have an effect on that.
You would have thought Shogun would have had years of training in how to fall. He was just asking for an injury with the way he went down. (He almost did the same thing on the first slam) And Coleman is just a madman, throwing the ref around is a serious no-no. Not sure if he losing some cash for that one. That guy has serious blinders on when he fights. I guess Kharitonov hurt his shoulder at some point in this fight and had trouble getting a good defense in.