View Single Post
Old 28-02-2006, 12:18 AM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Funk Butter
You would have thought Shogun would have had years of training in how to fall. He was just asking for an injury with the way he went down. (He almost did the same thing on the first slam) And Coleman is just a madman, throwing the ref around is a serious no-no. Not sure if he losing some cash for that one. That guy has serious blinders on when he fights. I guess Kharitonov hurt his shoulder at some point in this fight and had trouble getting a good defense in.
I'v noticed Shogun does tend to fall a little awkardly sometimes however I'd say that 99 times out of 100 he'd not have injuried himself in that situation. I think you maybe right about Kharitonov, Overeems first takedown landed him right on his sholder(didnt he injury one of them verus Werdum?) and after that he didnt really make any atempt to escape the side mount. That maybe selling Overeem a little short I spose as when ontop he isnt easy to reverse and few if any fighters throw better knees from that position.