View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Overall, I prefer the UFC scoring system over pride's. I don't like Henderson/Ninja type results where a guy can dominate the first 15 minutes then loses just because Dan was closer to finishing the fight in the last 5 minute round.

Penn still has to fight Hughes, whatever route it takes. I think they should put him with Karo first (which I can't see him losing), then have the Hughes rematch whatever the result with GSP.

As a sidenote, weren't the fans as rubbish as ever? The USA v Canada thing was a terrible idea. Every time I hear "USA, USA" I can't help thinking 'Team America, Yeah!'.