View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 10:10 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by BringBackSasa
Overall, I prefer the UFC scoring system over pride's. I don't like Henderson/Ninja type results where a guy can dominate the first 15 minutes then loses just because Dan was closer to finishing the fight in the last 5 minute round.
I'v not seen that much but I agree Pride isnt without its dodgy decisions although less so recently. The biggest problem I have with the UFC rules is that they encourage tactics that are only based on getting the decision not actually trying to beat the opponant, combined with the fear of being fired after a loss I think it results in alot of dull listless fights.