View Single Post
Old 29-04-2011, 01:22 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
To view the link you have to Register or Login

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."