View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Mat ov CPFC
Yes I can. He is shite. People seem to like him because its expected of them ie if I am a Soc.lib then I must like Dylan.
He's one of the very few true greats, and he's no soc.lib.

You evidently don't get him not because of him, or because of any cultural trends or tastes, but because you have a hole in your personality where poetry should be.