View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
I've just wiped my arse with my Nectar card - let the battle commence!
"Unexpected item in the de-bagging area."