View Single Post
Old 31-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
I think the best site very much depends on what territory you're in, as a rule of thumb if you have accounts with Bet365 (have plenty of promos in the UK and Aus, no idea about Japan) and Betfair Exchange then you have a lot of coverage value & number of markets with two bookies (unless you're a smart gambler then B365 will ban you eventually)

The Aussie bookies have excellent promos (frequent flyer points!!) but am sure they won't work in Japan.

I think Betfair should work in Japan, if so then they're the safest option for getting something like the best odds.

I fund mine with my Visa debit card but Paypal is probably a decent option if you want to be reasonably safe
Update: I signed up at Bet365, Betfair and PartyPoker. (That last one in case Pokerstars continues to try and screw their customers even though I'm up to $35 now) I'm now in the rigamarole of getting verified. Once that is done, I guess I'll get a prepaid Visa card and fund up.