View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Can't wait for the usual James McClean hate campaign when he refuses to wear a poppy on his shirt. Freedom, liberty and equality which so many died for go out the window when it comes to the usual crazies on here
To be fair - James McClean is an utter cnt, poppy nonsense or not. We shouldn't forget that he's a genuine thundercnt.

That said, I do find the mouthiest, wankiest and tub-thumpiest of all poppy nazis -- you know, the dicks that adorn every social media post with a poppy, or fill up their BBS sigs with with Wilfried Owen quotes or jumping gifs of poppies -- are actually the arseholes least likely to donate anything to the RBL.

It's become the sort of virtue signalling from the right they so seem to loathe in others. Completely hi-jacked by cnts like UKIP, the BNP, EDL, FLA, Brexiteers, the Daily Mail. All utter wankers with a manifesto of creating division - the complete antithesis of what the poppy stands for, the words of the WWI poets they bastardise for their soppy fkin Facebook memes, to justify the latest hate crime.

If I were HMG I'd give the RBL receipt machines so there is nowhere to hide for these wankers who use the poppy but don't pony up every year for the poor, genuine suffering sods who's only relief from the trauma of seeing action is putting a bit of plastic and paper together for you all to argue over.