View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 06:17 PM

Walter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
White poppies have been worn as a symbol of remembrace for all who have died in wars for nearly as long as red poppies. I had thought they were a recent thing but I was wrong.
I'm surprised anyone would take sides on this really.