View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
In my opinion the weather was absolutely shit, the bands booked were mostly very uninspiring and were often put on the wrong stage for their popularity.

For example - Ozric Tentacles should be on the Avalon stage at 22:30 not stuck in the tiny Glade area at 2 in the afternoon. What f*cking dick thought of that one?

Most of the stages have lost their identity and it's like someone put the stages and band names into a hat and drew out random combinations to appear at random times.

Still... I got in for f*** all, had crew access everywhere (cheap beer, dry seats, bogs with bog roll etc.), and had 7 days on site + on the lash so I mustn't grumble.

It just seems to have got too big altogether. I'd have thought keeping it smaller would have been more in keeping with the original spirit of the thing.

Reckon you'll be back next year?