View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 04:34 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Nothing being open after christmas day until at least the 27th

Getting a 10 gift voucher that could only be redeemed in WH Smiths or waterstone bookshop and a couple of other shops you never really went in then trying to spend a pound only to get the change back in vouchers.

I know someone mentioned penny for the guy and as I am aware it was classed as street begging so banned but when we used to go trick or treat we used to get money but now is more americanised and sweet orientated (when did this start to happen?).

Also door knocking carol singers although I guess that may have gone down the penny for the guy route.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.