View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Hollow with ridges running along the length of it? You could carefully insert a thinner length down the middle before lighting it to create a ‘fuller’ smoke and reduce the chances of it turning into a chimney.
That is starting to sound like it but I think we hunted down the ones that were 100% it was Fag type diameter maybe a bit bigger with lots of little tubes inside I think. I remember blowing on the end to get it going!