View Single Post
Old 27-02-2005, 11:24 AM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I gotta be honest, yesterday my mate told me that Man City NEVER beat Norwich at West Brom! I suppose it's true!