View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Having said this repeatedly I'm sure I will get the usual suspects calling me a racist but anyhoo here goes.

I did not vote leave to stop immigration. I voted leave so that the open door policy stops. We need immigration but it has to be in areas where we need it. We also need to train our own and NOT rely on immigration as route one.

There were other reasons I voted leave but as per usual the room full of masterbating remain voters can't seem to grasp this fundamental reason for the leave vote. Instead they cover their ears and shout racist.

Which is ironically what those who run the EU did. Have a nice w@nk over this one chaps.
You prob will. I will come back to this
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"