Thread: Player Ratings And Reviews: Southampton (away)
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 12:48 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Roy has got a total grip on our squad now, and seems to be able to get the best out of everyone. Can he do something with mutch I wonder? Anyway, thought schlupp had a good first half and was probably our best player in a scrappy leggy 45. Second half the tactical switch made a massive difference, and then the introduction of Sako, who has been very impressive recently, won us the game.

Jimmy was immense. Luka has the Palace bug. Andros has the most ridiculous engine. Benteke had a good game.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain