View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 01:13 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I think Newcastle need to think again if they think they can just nip in and sign an important player from us. We have a new manager who means business and is clearly looking to strengthen our team and squad. Of course Newcastle are a bigger club than we are but they don't actually have a team that will do much this season and Townsend could really shine this season and seal a place at the workd cup. Don't see him going anywhere
I am not suggesting we get rid off especially if we see a fully committed Townsend as when we saw towards the end of the season he is a big asset, but unfortunately we did also see the other side quite often.
With Newcastle struggling to bring in signings, a "name" to pacify the fans? i just wonder, and by bringing back an old favourite might do the trick. I also think if a bid around 23-25m might well tempt FdB, knowing he is able to bring in good alternatives at sensible fees which will balance the books, especially with the future spending he may have in mind.