Thread: Discussion: Yannick
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 06:14 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
He wanted to leave and left us without thinking twice after moaning for two seasons. Says everything about him.
Yep, he changed agents loads of times, all with the aim of getting him a big move.