Thread: Record Shops
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 02:11 PM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
i just used to like skiving school and going up to Oxford street HMV, looking through the thousands of mainly dance CDs on offer and regularly buying hundreds of pounds worth (when i got my first job).

Also of course Beanos. Not into vinyl when i was younger which iam gutted about.
HMV Oxford Street used to have some amazing finds in there, amongst an awful lot of absolute shite.

I bought the 12" DJ Hype drum and bass remix of Fugees "ready or not" in there shortly after Sony forced it into being deleted. Probably cost me 4, now selling on H2FR for about 200!