View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 11:53 AM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
I'm going to guess that you own a share of the company that owns the freehold?

If so the Directors of the company need to agree a plan of action, and any costs should come out of either a communal fund, or be split amongst the shareholders as per their shareholdings.

If the other Directors decide that a report is needed that cost should be split between the shareholders as according to their shares.

My gf and I bought the entire freehold as part of the whole deal to purchase the flat.