View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 12:52 PM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by upperteir View Post
So I fell over on the way to the ground on Saturday and for the 1st time ever smashed my phone (s8) anyone ever had a screen repair? I didn't take the Insurance out and now just realised the cost of repair,! Any recommendations advice appreciated.
I've done numerous iPhone's and it's a doddle but all phones are different.

Assume it's not an S8 Edge? I think they'd be harder.