Thread: Match Updates: Lithuania v England
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 06:08 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
The manager is a nice bloke but a boring yes man. The players are devoid of on-pitch expression and personality. The players mumble the national anthem and look bored. The ITV coverage is grey, with a grey theme tune, grey pundits and grey commentators. The qualifying is long and tedious and easy. Home matches are sterile and stifling. Away matches are populated by FLA-type lads obsessed by WW2 and the IRA.

In other words, it's ******* shit.

I'm delighted to be half Welsh.
That's a great outburst, pardew's shorts - made me proper chuckle. I've only ever seen one England game, vs Turkey in 1991. Taking my lad to his first England game vs Germany next month - looks like we're in for a treat