View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Barber of course also missed in the penalty shoot out at the Mercantile centenary thing.

Ricky Newman used to get dog's abuse.

Aylott of course - the often told story of When he returned to SP with Bournemouth and Jim Cannon said to him "the fans are giving you a fair bit of stick Trev" to which he replied "not half as much as when I played for them"

Gareth Taylor also got it a bit due to our faltering form at the time, and his annoying hair. Ray Houghton clearly hated him also, and used to practically turn to the crowd as if to say to us "did you see that shit?" when Taylor ****ed up another of his through balls