View Single Post
Old 27-05-2014, 09:06 PM
No longer a student

StudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone else heading to Hyde Park this weekend? I might try to watch the men's race and register whilst I'm there - got my first tri of the season in the Sunday Olympic.

High hopes for the bike leg, average run but just to get through the swim. It's too early in the season to have got enough open water practice in. I want to break 2hrs30 either this weekend or at Windsor two weeks later...

Strava profile