View Single Post
Old 30-05-2014, 10:43 AM

Jammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJammy is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I'm doing the Sprint distance on Sunday.

Will be my 4th time at that distance but I have done zero preparation. Just need to get out of the water and then it will be ok from there!