View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:56 AM

BR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Studenteagle how did you find Windsor in comparison to your others I am trying to gauge in a wider context what the times mean as it was my first triathlon.

Managed 2.45.06 (35 swim / 1.10bike / 53 run) so was pretty chuffed - had a nightmare swim as got trapped on the turning buoy. Got the London and Gower triathlons left this year.

The swim confused me the most as I was faster than my friends in training and serpentine but they both took >5 minutes out of me on the swim although I got them both on the bike. Would be intrigued to know if with the current downstream made for a quick swim or whether the long drag upstream made it slower than a typical tri swim?The strength of the current was a massive surprise.